Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tattoo Your Soap on Soap Queen TV

Check out this, quite possibly my coolest, edition of Soap Queen TV ever! I show how to make Tattoo soap.

Wait, is cool still cool? Maybe this is my sickest Soap Queen video? Whatever the case maybe I had a great time making these soaps and I think you will, too! Wouldn't this be a great project to make with your teenager or soon-to-be teenager?

In this episode of Soap Queen TV, I show how applying temporary tattoos to your soap is a fun and easy way to liven up your plain bars of soap. I also show how to embed a tattoo design to make it last even longer.

How to Make Tattoo Soap on Soap Queen TV from Soap Queen on Vimeo.


To make the Rock Star Soap you will need:
White Melt & Pour Soap base
Liquid Black Pigment
Wasabi fragrance oil
Organic Flexible mold
Rock Star Tattoos

To Make the Groovy Flower Power soap you will need:
Clear Melt & Pour Soap base
White Melt & Pour Soap base (or you can just add some liquid white color to the clear)
Yuzu Fragrance

Flexible Dome mold
Flower Power Tattoos

Or make it easy and get one of our kits. Here for the Rock Star and here for the Flower Power.